Here is a list of things that you will want to do in preparation fro the trip with the pups:
- Puppy wipes: keeps you and the puppy smelling good.
- Paper and cloth towels incase of an accident.
- Water and bowl.
- Leash, they will have a collar.
- Food. We feed Lifes Abundance. This is an excellent glutin free food, even if you dont plan on continuing with this brand, which I recommend, Please have bag on hand to transition from. You can find the food online only at www.naturalpetfeed.com.
- A warm lap for the pup to sleep on. They will quickly fall asleep once they feel the motion of the car, so prepare for some great bonding time.